KOL Perspectives: Implementation of the treat-to-target approach in IBD
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of implementation of the treat-to-target approach in IBD.
The briefing includes analysis of KOL opinion on the following topic areas -
- Perceptions of the CALM study and potential impact on Crohns disease clinical management
- Adoption of a T2T approach in UC
- Impact of T2T studies on choice of therapy
- Monitoring mucosal healing in IBD
- Most KOLs view the data from the CALM study as supportive of the concept of a T2T strategy in Crohns disease
- T2T is used routinely in clinical practice, with an increase in a patients disease severity used as a driver for adoption of the strategy
- Over half the KOLs expect the CALM study to positively influence Crohns disease management across clinical practice.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharmas analysis of primary research with our inflammatory bowel disease key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs: 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during December 2017
- KOL data is analyzed to produce: Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts.
Reasons to buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on "implementation of a treat-to-target (T2T) approach in IBD"
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of IBD
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
Research Panel Composition
Results & Implications
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.