KOL Perceptions of Ustekinumab Data Presented at ACR 2017
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on perceptions of Ustekinumab Data Presented at ACR 2017.
The briefing includes analysis of KOL opinion on the following topic areas -
- Perception of ustekinumabs Phase II efficacy data in SLE
- Views on ustekinumab demonstrating significant efficacy at Week 24 in SLE
- Ustekinumabs Phase II CLASI data in SLE
- Ustekinumabs Phase II safety data in SLE
- Impact of ustekinumab data in other indications on opinion of ustekinumab in SLE
- Endpoints used in the Phase II ustekinumab trial in SLE
- Anticipated future use of ustekinumab in SLE
- Ideal additional endpoints or data for future ustekinumab trials in lupus
- Most KOLs had a positive opinion of ustekinumabs efficacy in SLE and highlighted that it appears to have a better response rate vs. belimumab
- KOLs were broadly impressed with ustekinumabs CLASI data, and expect it to encourage ustekinumab uptake in lupus skin manifestations
- Most KOLs had a positive view of ustekinumabs safety, but concerns were raised regarding the small patient population in the Phase II trial.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharmas analysis of primary research with our lupus key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- In total, we conducted interviews with 14 KOLs: Seven Europe-based & seven US-based
- Interviews performed in December 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on "Ustekinumab Data Presented at ACR 2017"
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of Lupus
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
Research Panel Composition
Results & Implications
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.