Key Trends in Luxury Travel, 2020 Update-Key Market Trends, Opportunities, and Challenges in the Luxury Market
- December 2020
- 28 pages
This report provides analysis of traveller types and key market trends which are contributing to a key segment within tourism currently - luxury travel. Major and upcoming destinations are assessed, along with an analysis of key trends to provide valuable insight. Challenges along with opportunities in the industry are explained in relation to industry examples.
- Luxury holidays can be defined differently by each individual person. Some travelers will embark on one luxury holiday in their lifetime, some will go on only luxury holidays, and some will go on none at all. What is defined by luxury differs from traveler to traveler, and perceptions can be influenced by previous experiences.
- Making the traveler feel welcome and appreciated for their custom, the individual attention will go a loLuxury travelers will expect the best service and products for the price they are paying for it. Personalization is important in this process as it makes the traveler feel valued and helps to secure future business with the travelers. By ng way and separates any normal holiday from a luxury trip.
- Technology will aid in the move to more personalized stays. Loyalty programs are a useful way to gain information on traveler habits, where technological advances such as app-enabled trip itineraries and voice assistants will aid personalization on the trip.
- Some travelers will travel luxury for every trip they take, however some will embrace a little luxury on a trip for a special occasion, such as a honeymoon, a babymoon (holiday taken before a child is born), a promotion or retirement. These trips are usually once-in-a-lifetime, and will take years of saving up for this special occasion. Casual luxury travelers have different characteristics to frequent luxury travelers.
- High Net Worth travel is a lucrative industry, where travelers would spend an amount on a single trip that others may not spend on a number of trips in their lifetime. This is for the ultra-rich, who have very high expectations, and they come with certain characteristics. This type of traveler has money but is often time poor.
- GlobalDatas Tourism Insights Report "Key Trends in Luxury Travel", looks at the key trends & issues within the luxury travel segment, as well as the opportunities and threats. It also offers an insight into key destinations, traveler groups, and into the strategies of the leading companies.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an insight into the luxury travel segment
- Understand the key traveler types luxury travel facilities and hotel companies can look to attract
- Look at the key destinations and why they appeal
- Gain a detailed understanding of the key trends, issues and challenges facing operators in the luxury travel space
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.