Jordan Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
GlobalDatas 'Jordan Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 report provides in-depth analysis, information and insights into the Jordanian insurance industry.
GlobalDatas 'Jordan Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Jordanian insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, claims, density and loss ratio and investments during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Jordanian economy and demographics.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages of insurers operating in the country.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Jordanian insurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Jordanian economy and demographics.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Insurance Industry in Jordan -
- It provides historical values for the Jordanian insurance industry for the reports 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Jordanian insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2022.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Jordanian insurance industry, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Jordanian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities in key product categories.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Industry - Snapshot
Policies, Penetration and Industry Composition
Assets and Investments
Chapter 3 Life Insurance
Premium, Density and Claim
Chapter 4 General Insurance
Premium, Claims and Profitability
Lines of Business
Marine, Aviation and Transit
Chapter 5 Reinsurance
Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
Composition of Top Five Insurers
Chapter 7 Appendix
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.