Jewelry, Watches & Accessories Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2018-2022
- March 2018
- 122 pages
The Emerging 5 Jewelry, Watches & Accessories industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five jewelry, watches & accessories market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed $2,13,778.0 million to the global jewelry watches & accesories industry in 2017, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.1% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $3,89,613.7 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 12.8% over the 2017-22 period.
- Within the jewelry watches & accesories industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $1,50,554.2 million in 2017. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $53,863.6 and $6,123.5 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the jewelry watches & accesories industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $2,78,115.5 million in 2022, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $99,234.8 and $8,247.1 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five jewelry, watches & accessories market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five jewelry, watches & accessories market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key jewelry, watches & accessories market players emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five jewelry, watches & accessories market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the emerging five jewelry, watches & accessories market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the emerging five jewelry, watches & accessories market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five jewelry, watches & accessories market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the emerging five jewelry, watches & accessories market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.