Italy Wealth Management-Market Sizing and Opportunities to 2025
- August 2021
- 37 pages
Based on our proprietary datasets, GlobalDatas Italy Wealth Management: Market Sizing and Opportunities 2025 report analyzes the Italian wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. This includes overall affluent market size (both by number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets). The report also provides analysis of the factors driving liquid asset growth, including a breakdown and forecast of total retail savings and investments split by asset classes including equities, mutual funds, deposits and bonds.
Italys affluent segment (covering HNWs and mass affluents) accounted for just 15.1% of the total population and held 86.0% of the countrys total onshore liquid assets in 2020.The majority of the affluent segment holds their wealth in deposits and bonds, indicating their preference for safe-haven assets. Therefore, as the outbreak of the COVID19 pandemic caused big downward shifts in the market performance of the country, the countrys affluent population did not incur huge losses due to their leaning quite heavily on safe haven assets. Nevertheless, a strong predicted retail investments growth is expected over the upcoming period, owing to an effective vaccine program which will raise investor confidence in the economic performance of the country. Further, the countrys savings and investments market is observing a growing preference for robo-advisory by the HNW investors.
- HNW individuals constituted only 0.42% of the total adult population of Italy in 2020.
- Discretionary mandates accounted for the highest proportion (34.4%) of total HNW portfolio composition in Italy in 2020.
- Deposits remain the most popular investment avenue for Italians indicating their preference for safe haven investment asset classes.
- In stark contrast to the investment preferences of other major wealth markets, equities accounted for the lowest share of the Italian retail investment portfolios in 2020.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic decisions using top-level historic and forecast data on Italys wealth industry.
- Identify the most promising client segment by analyzing the penetration of affluent individuals.
- Receive detailed insights into retail liquid asset holdings in Italy.
- Understand the changing market and competitive dynamics by learning about new competitors and recent deals in the wealth space.
- See an overview of key digital disruptors in the countrys wealth market.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Banking
Financial ServicesConsumers And The Economic Outlook - US - January 2020