Insurance Company Profile: Singapore Life
Singapore Life is a 100% digital direct insurer offering life cover. It also offers financial solutions to customers to help meet their protection, savings, and investment needs. Backed by IPGL (Holdings), the firm commenced operations in June 2017. It describes itself as an insurtech company that is looking to use technology to provide a better insurance experience.
This profile highlights an insurance company that is trying to grow a direct-to-customer online proposition for life insurance. It outlines its business structure, financial performance, products and strategy, and marketing and distribution activities before concluding with a SWOT analysis.
Key Questions Answered
- What does Singapore Life offer?
- What are Singapore Lifes strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and threats will the company face going forward?
- Singapore Life offers term life insurance online without requiring a medical examination. The company targets its proposition at individuals who self-execute financial services as well as HNW individuals looking for protection and legacy planning.
- The firms business model is focused on making insurance hassle-free, accessible, and convenient for customers by leveraging technology.
- In January 2018, Singapore Life acquired Zurich Life Singapores business, adding S$6bn (3.3bn) of life, critical illness, and disability policies to its books.
Reasons to buy
- Learn about Singapore Lifes organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into its underwriting and distribution strategy.
- Understand the group's advertising strategy.
Table of Contents
What Does Singapore Life Do?
Advertising & Awards
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.