Insurance Company Profile: Saga
"Insurance Company Profile: Saga", profile provides a comprehensive review of Saga and its UK business. This includes its strategy for growth and focus on digitization as well as its performance in the UK and marketing and distribution strategy.
Saga Group offers a wide range of products and services including general insurance, package and cruise holidays, personal finance products, domiciliary care services, and a monthly subscription magazine.
Saga is a specialist offering insurance and travel services to the over-50s market in the UK. The insurance segment includes retail broking and underwriting operations, while the travel segment includes Saga Cruises, Saga Holidays, Titan, and Destinology.
This profile offers a review of Saga, its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and a SWOT analysis. It also covers its activities around insurtech.
Key Questions Answered
- What are Sagas strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
- Sagas retail broking business offers motor insurance, pet insurance, home insurance, private medical insurance, and travel insurance.
- Sagas strategy is focused on five priorities. In 2016, the group implemented several measures that align with these priorities to grow its business.
Reasons to buy
- Learn about Sagas organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into its underwriting and distribution strategy.
- Understand the group's advertising strategy.
Table of Contents
What Does Saga Do Today?
Saga Product Overview
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.