Insurance Company Profile: RSA
"Insurance Company Profile: RSA", report provides a comprehensive review of RSA and its UK business. This includes its structure, its strategy for growth and focus on digitization, as well as its performance in the UK and marketing and distribution strategy.
RSA Group is one of the oldest and largest commercial insurers in the world and it employs more than 13,000 staff globally, serving 9 million customers in over 100 countries. The group offers personal insurance, commercial insurance, and specialty products in the UK, Ireland, Canada, Scandinavia, and the Middle East.
This profile offers a review of the company, its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and a SWOT analysis. It also covers RSAs activities around insurtech.
RSA is focused on developing a business that can enhance performance in each of its key regions. To achieve this, the company is implementing transformation programs across regions and at its head office in the UK. The programs are centered on the companys five strategic priorities.
Key Questions Answered
- What are RSAs brands within the group?
- What are RSAs strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
- RSA is focused on developing a business that can enhance performance in each of its key regions.
- To achieve this, the company is implementing transformation programs across regions and at its head office in the UK.
- The programs are centered on the companys five strategic priorities.
Reasons to buy
- Learn about RSAs organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into RSAs underwriting and distribution strategy.
- Understand the group's advertising strategy.
Table of Contents
RSA: A Global Overview
What does RSA do today?
RSA Product Overview
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.