Insurance Company Profile: Hiscox
Headquartered in Bermuda, Hiscox is an international specialist insurance group aimed predominantly at wealthy clients. Hiscox offers personal, commercial, and reinsurance products through three main underwriting divisions: Hiscox Retail, Hiscox London Market, and Hiscox Re. It employs over 2,700 people in 32 offices across 14 countries.
This profile offers a review of Hiscox, including its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and its marketing and distribution activities, before concluding with a SWOT analysis.
Key Questions Answered
- What are Hiscoxs brands?
- What are the groups strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges will it face going forward?
- Hiscoxs strategy is centered on maintaining a balance between big-ticket wholesale exposures and smaller, less volatile retail risks, as well as boosting diversity in products, distribution, and geography for diversified growth less susceptible to volatile market conditions.
- In 2017, Hiscox introduced various new products that showcase its ambition to offer innovative forms of insurance cover.
- Hiscox reported a 6.1% increase in revenues in 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Learn about Hiscoxs organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into its underwriting and distribution strategy
- Understand the group's advertising strategy.
Table of Contents
A Global Overview
What Does Hiscox Do?
Awards & Recognition
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.