Latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories in Indonesia
Extracted from Canadean's Global Beverage Forecasts report, Indonesia Beverage Forecasts includes consumption trends for 18 individual beverage categories (packaged water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/rtd tea, iced/rtd coffee, sports drinks, energy drinks, bulk/HOD water, dairy drinks, hot coffee, hot tea, beer, spirits, wine).
Measures include million litres and litres per capita data for 1999 to 2009 actuals plus forecasts to 2015. Data is provided in Excel format, with supporting text in Acrobat pdf.
- Latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories in Indonesia
Reasons To Buy
- Canadean's Indonesia Beverage Forecasts provides historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories across the market.
- Recently updated with the latest forecasts for 2010.
- Ideal for monitoring the development of commercial beverages and determining share of throat.
- An essential aid for anyone interested in the Indonesia beverage industry.
- Beverage Forecasts are available to purchase on a global, regional or individual market basis enabling benchmarking and data comparisons between markets.
- Volumes for 18 individual beverage categories
- Data measured in million litres and litres per capita
- Historical trends – 1999 to 2009 actuals
- Forecasts to 2015 including latest update for 2010 volumes
- Supporting text
Table of Content
Data Table (Excel format)
Data Horizon 1999-2009 ACTUAL, 2010-2015F (forecast)
Measures Volume (million litres), Population (millions), Litres Per Capita
Geographic Coverage Indonesia
Product Coverage Packaged Water, Carbonates, Juice (100% pure juice), Nectars (products with a 25-99% juice content), Still Drinks (<25% juice content), Squash/Syrups, Fruit Powders, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD) Tea, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD) Coffee, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks, Bulk/HOD Water, Dairy Drinks (White Milk, Flavoured Milk, Soymilk and Cultured Dairy Drinks including Drinking Yogurt and Fermented Milk combined), Hot Coffee, Hot Tea, Beer, Spirits, Wine
Market Commentary (Acrobat pdf document)
Categories Packaged Water, Bulk/HOD Water, Carbonates, Juice, Nectars, Still Drinks, Squash/Syrups, Fruit Powders, Iced/RTD Tea, Iced/RTD Coffee, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks, Dairy Drinks, Hot Tea, Hot Coffee, Beer, Wine, Spirits
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.