Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: Competitive Landscape to 2026
Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) is a progressive disease that results in the scarring of lung tissue and changes the lungs ability to function normally. The most common signs and symptoms of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis are dyspnea and a persistent nonproductive cough. Many affected individuals also experience a loss of appetite and gradual weight loss. IPF primarily occurs in older adults. However, the causes are unknown.
This report provides an assessment of the pipeline, clinical, and commercial landscape of IPF. Overall, GlobalData expects new drug approvals to drive IPF market growth over the next decade (2016-2026).
- Pipeline Assessment-regional breakdown, promising late-stage products, early-stage pipeline by molecule type
- Clinical Trials Assessment-trial breakdown by phase, leading industry and non-industry sponsors, enrollment analytics
- Commercial Assessment-leading marketed products, current and future players
- Competitive Landscape Analysis-key market events (2016-2026).
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global IPF market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global IPF market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
1.2 Related Reports
2. Executive Summary
2.1 Key Findings
2.2 Key Events
3.1 Report Scope
3.2 Disease Overview and Epidemiology
4. Pipeline Assessment
4.1 Pipeline Overview
4.2 Pipeline Breakdown by Region/Country
4.3 Pipeline Breakdown by Molecule Type and Target
4.4 Drug Review Designations
4.5 Products in Clinical Development
5. Clinical Trial Assessment
5.1 Clinical Trials Overview
5.2 Top Sponsors of Clinical Trials in IPF
5.3 Trial Breakdown by Region
5.4 Therapy Area Perspective
5.5 Enrollment Analytics
6 Commercial Assessment
6.1 Leading Marketed Products
6.2 Current & Future Players
7. Competitive Landscape Analysis (2016-2026)
7.1 Events Classification Overview
8.3 Key Events Included in the Analysis
8.4 About the Authors
8.5 About GlobalData
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.