Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) - Pipeline Review, H1 2018
- Global Markets Direct
- February 2018
- 120 pages
According to the recently published report 'Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) - Pipeline Review, H1 2018'; Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) pipeline Target constitutes close to 39 molecules. Out of which approximately 28 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes.
Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) - Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) E7 protein belongs to a group of proteins called oncoproteins. It plays a role in viral genome replication by driving entry of quiescent cells into the cell cycle. E7 protein has both transforming and trans-activating activities. It induces the disassembly of the E2F1 transcription factor from RB1, with subsequent transcriptional activation of E2F1-regulated S-phase genes.
Ii interferes with host histone deacetylation mediated by HDAC1 and HDAC2, leading to transcription activation. It plays an important role in the inhibition of both antiviral and antiproliferative functions of host inteferon alpha.
The report 'Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) - Pipeline Review, H1 2018' outlays comprehensive information on the Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 8, 3, 14 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 3, 1, 6 and 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Women's Health and Infectious Disease which include indications Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Associated Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (CIN), Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Head And Neck Cancer, Anal Cancer, Oropharyngeal Cancer, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Human Papillomavirus Infections, Lung Cancer, Metastatic Transitional (Urothelial) Tract Cancer, Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma, Penile Cancer, Rectal Cancer, Recurrent Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Vaginal Cancer and Vulvar Cancer.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7)
- The report reviews Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Pharmaceutical
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Mental Illness Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Anti-Dermatomycosis Skin Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Incretion Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Hypertension Drugs
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareGlobal Bionic Ears Market Professional Survey Report 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareNeuropsychiatric Disorder Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareHepatitis Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017