Hotels & Motels: Global Industry Almanac is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Hotels & Motels industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry\'s prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The global hotels & motels industry grew by 6.8% in 2010 to reach a value of $583.6 billion.
- In 2015, the global hotels & motels industry is forecast to have a value of $847.8 billion, an increase of 45.3% since 2010.
- Leisure is the largest segment of the global hotels & motels industry, accounting for 76.9% of the industry\'s total value.
- Americas accounts for 43.3% of the global hotels & motels industry value.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The hotels & motels industry value consists of all revenues generated by hotels, motels and other accommodation providers through the provision of accommodation and foodservice. The value does not include any revenues generated through other interests, such as casinos, shops and telecommunication services. The industry is segmented according to the origin of the revenues (leisure consumers and business consumers). Any currency conversions included within this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.