HNW Targeting and Retention Strategies
- May 2018
- 57 pages
"HNW Targeting and Retention Strategies", report analyzes and sizes key segments of the global HNW market, and provides detailed recommendations how to best target and service these individuals. The report also provides a detailed discussion on the effectiveness of different HNW client retention strategies. It is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
48% of HNW individuals are professionals, making them the largest target market, closely followed by entrepreneurs at 46%. While considerably smaller in size, providers will also find HNW expats an attractive segment thanks to their more complex affairs resulting in a greater need for wealth management services. Despite the above segments differing service requirements, we see very little difference when it comes to providers targeting strategies. While client referrals are the most successful means of acquisition, wealth managers should adopt a more differentiated approach. Providers targeting professionals will find external referrals an effective channel, while investment banking referrals will prove fruitful in the entrepreneur space.
Specifically the report -
- analyzes the size of the global HNW market and key client groups
- analyzes the proportion of HNW clients sourced via different client acquisition tools
- provides recommendations regarding the effectiveness of various acquisition tools across different target segments
- analyzes how to best service different HNW segments
- analyzes the effectiveness of different client retention strategies in the HNW space.
- 52.3% of global HNW investors reside in North America, but growth is more pronounced in Latin America, where the number of HNW individuals is forecast to grow by 48% between 2017 and 2021.
- Professionals make up 5 million individuals of the global HNW market, 4.8 million being entrepreneurs.
- 28.3% of HNW clients have been acquired through client referrals, making it the most successful channel.
- A longstanding advisor relationship is the most effective means of client retention, followed by portfolio performance and a firms brand image.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the size and service requirements of key client groups
- Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our proprietary data on the effectiveness of various targeting strategies across key target groups
- Minimize customer churn rates by gaining a detailed understanding of the effectiveness of different retention tools
- Tailor your product portfolio to match demand patterns across the different segments discussed
- Understand what selected competitors are doing to successfully reach out to different target groups.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.