Hepatitis B: Competitive Landscape to 2027
Hepatitis B is a viral infection of the liver that can become chronic in young children, especially newborns to mothers with HBV infections, and people with compromised immune systems. Chronic hepatitis B is defined as measurable Hepatitis surface antigen (HBsAg) levels for more than six months after an acute infection. Despite the existence of prophylactic vaccines, hepatitis B remains a global public health threat, with approximately 257 million people worldwide living with chronic HBV infections. Chronic hepatitis B cannot be cured and patients have elevated risks of developing liver cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
This report provides an assessment of the pipeline, clinical, and commercial landscape of Hepatitis B. Overall, GlobalData expects new drug approvals to improve the treatment options of Hepatitis B over the next decade (2017-2027).
GlobalDatas Hepatitis B: Competitive Landscape to 2027 combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace.
Components of the slide deck include -
- Pipeline Assessmentregional breakdown, promising late-stage products, early-stage pipeline by product type
- Clinical Trials Assessmenttrial breakdown by phase, leading industry and non-industry sponsors, enrollment analytics
- Commercial Assessmentleading marketed products, current and future players
- Competitive Landscape Analysiskey market events (2017-2027)
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global seasonal influenza market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global seasonal influenza market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
1.1 Table of Contents
1.3 Related Reports
1.4 Upcoming Related Reports
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Key Findings
2.2 Key Events
3.1 Report Scope
3.2 Disease Overview and Epidemiology
4 Pipeline Assessment
4.1 Pipeline Overview
4.2 Pipeline Breakdown by Region/Country
4.3 Pipeline Breakdown by Molecule Type and Target
4.4 Drug Review Designations
4.5 Products in Clinical Development
5 Clinical Trial Assessment
5.1 Clinical Trials Overview
5.2 Top Sponsors of Clinical Trials in Hepatitis B
5.3 Trial Breakdown by Region
5.4 Therapy Area Perspective
5.5 Enrollment Analytics
6 Commercial Assessment
6.1 Leading Marketed Products
6.2 Current & Future Players
7 Competitive Landscape Analysis (2017-2027)
7.1 Events Classification Overview
8.3 Key Events Included in the Analysis
8.4 About the Authors
8.5 About GlobalData
8.6 Contact Us
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.