H2 2018 Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned and Announced Upstream Projects in FSU - Russia Accounts for Most of Capex in Region
- December 2018
- 48 pages
In the FSU, a total of 54 crude oil and natural gas projects are expected to start operations in four countries during 2018-2025. Key projects in the FSU are expected to contribute about 1,587 thousand barrels of oil per day (mbd) of crude production and about 17.5 billion cubic feet per day (bcfd) of gas production in 2025. Among countries, Russia accounts for most of the capex spending on planned and announced projects in the FSU during 2018-2025, with capex of more than US$90 billion.
- Oil and gas production outlook by key countries and companies in the FSU
- Planned projects count and starts by key countries and companies in the region
- Details of key planned crude and natural gas projects in the FSU
- Capex and opex outlook by key countries and companies in the region.
Reasons to buy
- Understand oil and gas production outlook for the FSU
- Keep abreast of key planned production projects in the region
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong oil and gas production forecast
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on FSU production and capex outlook
- Assess your competitors planned oil and gas production projects in FSU.