H1 2018 Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned Upstream Projects in Sub-Saharan Africa - Nigeria and Mozambique Dominate Capex Outlook
- August 2018
- 47 pages
In Sub-Saharan Africa, a total of 64 key crude oil and natural gas projects are expected to start operations by 2025. Nigeria leads with the highest number of planned projects, followed by Mozambique and Ghana. In terms of announced projects, Nigeria once again leads, followed by Angola and South Africa. Key projects in Sub-Saharan Africa are expected to contribute up to 2 mmbd to global crude production and more than 8 bcfd to global gas production in 2025. Among operators, Eni East Africa SpA, Total Upstream Nigeria Ltd, and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited lead in terms of operatorship of planned and announced projects.
- Oil and gas production outlook by key countries and companies in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Planned and announced projects count and starts by key countries and companies in the region
- Details of key planned and announced crude and natural gas projects in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Capex and opex outlook by key countries and companies in the region.
Reasons to buy
- Understand oil and gas production outlook for the Sub-Saharan Africa
- Keep abreast of key planned and announced production projects in the region
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong data on oil and gas projects in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on Sub-Saharan Africa production and capex outlook
- Assess your competitors planned oil and gas production projects.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.