Greece Defense Market-Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026
- April 2021
- Defense and Security
- 95 pages
Greece Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026 report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
Greeces defense budget for FY2021 is set at US$6.7 bn, up from the previous year's figure of US$5 bn. Greece's significant investment in defense for 2021 is a part of the recently announced 'Modernization Plan' for the Hellenic Armed Forces, which will see US$14 billion spent on upgrades and augmentation of the Greek military over the next five years as well as a planned increase in the number of active troops by 15,000. This trajectory is predicted to continue into the future period, as the total defense budget is set to reach a high in FY2026 with US$8.8 billion.
One of the key drivers behind Greece's modernization plan has been the escalating dispute with Turkey over energy reserves in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, which has seen both countries strengthen their capabilities and substantially invest in the procurement of new defense equipment.
This report offers detailed analysis of Greece's defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Despite the economic impact caused by the COVID-19 threat, Greece has prioritized defense spending by announcing a 'Modernization Plan' for the Hellenic Armed Forces which will see US$14 billion spent on augmenting and modernizing the capabilities of the Hellenic Armed Forces. This will see a number of significant acquisitions for Greece, some of which include the purchase of 18 Rafale aircrafts from France, MH-60R helicopters, M346 aircrafts and the planned procurement of four frigates.
Who Should Buy
- Defence Startup's, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
- The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Greece's defense budget: detailed analysis of Greece's FY2021 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
- Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of Greece's military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of Greece's military regulation.
- Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to Greece are examined; there help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the countrys imports and exports over the last five years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Greek defense industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Greek defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Greek market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Greek defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Greek government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.