Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD): Competitive Landscape to 2026
Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT) is the transplantation of autologous or allogeneic stem cells, and is used for the treatment of patients with hematologic disorders, which vary from malignant diseases to genetic anemias. Despite matching or minimally mismatching donors, there are minor histocompatibility antigens that might not match (or for other reasons), triggering the donors immune system to attack the recipient, causing the inflammatory disease unique to allogeneic HSCT known as graft versus host disease (GVHD).
This report provides an assessment of the pipeline, clinical, and commercial landscape of GVHD. Overall, GlobalData expects new drug approvals to drive GVHD market growth over the next decade (2016-2026).
- This report combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace. Components of the slide deck include -
- Pipeline Assessment: regional breakdown, promising late-stage products, early-stage pipeline by molecule type
- Clinical Trials Assessment: trial breakdown by phase, leading industry and non-industry sponsors, enrollment analytics
- Commercial Assessment: leading marketed products, current and future players
- Competitive Landscape Analysis: key market events (2016-2026).
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global GVHD market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global GVHD market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
1. Preface 2
1.1 Table of Contents 2
1.2 Abbreviations 3
1.3 Related Reports 4
1.4 Upcoming Related Reports 5
2. Executive Summary 6
2.2 Key Findings 7
2.2 Key Events 8
3. Introduction 9
3.1 Report Scope 10
3.2 Disease Overview and Epidemiology 12
4. Pipeline Assessment 16
4.1 Pipeline Overview 17
4.2 Pipeline Breakdown by Region/Country 19
4.3 Pipeline Breakdown by Molecule Type and Target 20
4.4 Drug Review Designations 21
4.5 Products in Clinical Development 22
5. Clinical Trial Assessment 24
5.1 Clinical Trials Overview 25
5.2 Top Sponsors of Clinical Trials in GVHD 26
5.3 Trial Breakdown by Region 28
5.4 Therapy Area Perspective 29
5.5 Enrollment Analytics 30
6 Commercial Assessment 33
6.1 Leading Marketed Products 34
6.2 Current & Future Players 35
7. Competitive Landscape Analysis (2016-2026) 36
7.1 Events Classification Overview 37
7.2 US 38
7.3 5EU 39
7.4 Japan 40
7.5 Australia 41
8 Appendix 42
8.1 Sources 43
8.2 Methodology 44
8.3 Key Events Included in the Analysis 45
8.4 About the Authors 46
8.5 About GlobalData 49
8.6 Disclaimer 51
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.