Government Spending Global Industry Guide 2014-2023
- November 2019
- Legal Services
- 387 pages
Global Government Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global government spending sector. Includes sector size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of sector growth trends and leading companies.
- The government spending sector is the total amount of public sector expenditure at any sort of level, including central government, local government etc. It is split into the following segments: defense, education, social protection, healthcare, and other.
- The defense segment includes all military and civil defense spending, foreign military aid, research and development, and other defense related expenditure.
- The education segment includes all spending on pre-primary, primary, secondary, and tertiary education, as well as education not definable by level, subsidiary services, research and development, and other education related expenditure.
- The social protection segment includes all spending on sickness and disability, old age, survivors, family and children, unemployment, housing, social exclusion, research and development, and other social protection expenditure.
- The health segments includes all spending on medical products, appliances, and equipment, as well as outpatient, hospital, and public health services, research and development, and other health expenditure.
- The other segment includes spending on general public services, public order and safety, economic affairs, environmental protection, housing and community amenities, and recreation, culture and religion, and other government expenditure.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2018 annual average exchange rates.
- The global government spending sector had total revenues of $30,190.2bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6% between 2014 and 2018.
- The social protection segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $9,443.9bn, equivalent to 31.3% of the sector's overall value.
- Europe is the largest sector globally, accounting for 36.2% of the regions total value in 2018, therefore its performance weighs heavily on the sectors global performance. The Asia-Pacific and US sectors accounted for 28.6% and 25.1%, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global government spending sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global government spending sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending sector players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global government spending sector with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global government spending sector by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the global government spending sector in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global government spending sector?
- How has the sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global government spending sector?
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Legal Services
Legal ServicesGovernment Spending Global Industry Almanac 2017