Glycerol Stearate Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2018 - 2028
- Transparency Market Research
- December 2038
- 0 pages
Glycerol Stearate Market Outlook
Cosmetic products having artificial and active chemical ingredient causes some or the other kind of side-effects on its application. Hence consumers look out for naturally derived cosmetic products. Over the past few years, there is a rise in demand for plant-based ingredients from the cosmetic as well as the food industry. Glycerol stearate is derived from either plant source or synthetic sources and is biodegradable, posing no damage to skin or causing any irritations and toxic effects. In cosmetics, Glycerol stearate makes an ideal ingredient as it is both water and oil soluble. This property of Glycerol stearate makes it an essential ingredient in product formulation. Glycerol stearate is basically used as an emulsion stabilizer, emollient, emulsifier, viscosity builder and moisturizer in creams and lotions.
Global Glycerol Stearate Market: Reasons for Covering this Title
The global food and beverages industry is estimated to grow around US$ 13.9 trillion to US$ 16 trillion by 2020. The packaged and convenience food have a higher share in terms of value sales in the food industry. Maintenance of product quality is one of the most important factors when it comes to packaged foods. Glycerol stearate is a good source of emulsification which paves the way in playing a critical role in the food industry. Moreover, Glycerol Stearate has a large-scale application in the production of various cosmetic products such as hair care products, skin care products, body lotion etc.
Global Glycerol Stearate: Market Segmentation
On the basis of type, the global Glycerol Stearate market has been segmented as –
- Plant-based Glycerol Stearate
- Animal-based Glycerol Stearate
On the basis of application, the global Glycerol Stearate market has been segmented as –
- Food Industry
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Meat Products
- Ready-To-Cook Foods
- Cosmetics & Personal Care Industry
Global Glycerol Stearate Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Glycerol Stearate market are OQEMA PLC, Berg + Schmidt GmbH & Co. KG., Making Cosmetics Inc., Croda International PLC., BASF SE., Lonza Group, Surfachem Group Ltd, Peter Greven GmbH & Co.KG, among others.
Global Glycerol Stearate Market: Key Trends
Manufacturers’ of Glycerol Stearate urge on improving its distribution base and making several critical acquisitions are some of the key drivers supporting the market growth in the near future.
- In the year 2011, BASF Corporation, has entered into an agreement with nine distributors to represent its personal care and selected home care businesses in North America. BASF’s successful acquisition of Cognis in December 2010 combined the know-how and the range of products of both companies and broadened the portfolio, creating the opportunity to restructure the distribution network to better serve personal care customers.
Opportunities for Global Glycerol Stearate Market Participants
The consumption of packaged food products has been on the rise. In order to maintain the quality of the food product, products like Glycerol Stearate plays an important role in emulsification. On the other hand, there is a rise in demand for natural and organic based cosmetic and food products in global market which provide an opportunity for products like Glycerol Stearate acting as an ideal natural ingredients especially in food industry. Glycerol Stearate Market sights a huge opportunity in Asia-Pacific since there is a rise in consumption of food as well as cosmetic products in the region. North America is another market which is would be a huge market for Glycerol Stearate since consumers crave for natural and organic products and products like Glycerol Stearate drive the market for the organic segment in the region.
Brief Approach to Research
A modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology will be followed to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data is collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.