Global Rheumatic Disorders Drugs Market to 2024 - Increased Uptake of IL Inhibitors and JAK Inhibitors to Drive Growth as TNF Inhibitors Face Patent Expiry
- GBI Research
- January 2019
- 180 pages
The rheumatic disorder therapy area is multi-disciplinary in nature and encompasses conditions that affect joints, connective tissue, ligaments, tendons, cartilage, bone and muscle and which are characterized by chronic pain and a consequent reduction in function and motion. The majority of rheumatic disorders are treated using largely genericized pain management drugs, and there are no cures for any of the key indications, leaving a large unmet need for better disease-modifying drugs to be developed.
This report covers all rheumatic disorders, but there is a particular focus on five key diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, systemic lupus erythematosus and psoriatic arthritis, as these conditions have the largest pipelines within the therapy area.
The market size for rheumatic disorder therapeutics was $58.97 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.46% to $80.04 billion in 2024.
- How is the rheumatic disorders landscape expected to change?
- Which drugs will face patent expiry, biosimilar competition and decreasing revenue over the forecast period?
- Overall, there are 1,069 products in the rheumatic disorder pipeline, how does the composition of the pipeline compare with that of the existing market?
- Which molecular targets are most prominent within the pipeline and how do the key indications differ in terms of their pipeline composition?
- The market size for rheumatic disorder therapeutics is expected to grow, from $58.97 billion in 2017 to $80.04 billion in 2024, at a CAGR of 4.46%. Which products will contribute to market growth most, and which will achieve blockbuster status?
- What types of companies are involved in the rheumatic disorder therapy area?
- Will the current market leaders retain their dominance over the forecast period?
- How many strategic consolidations have been completed in the past decade and which types of assets attract the largest deal values?
Reasons to buy
This report will allow you to -
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis for the five key indications
- Understand how the patent expiries of the key, blockbuster anti-TNF drugs will affect the rheumatic disorder drug market
- Identify trends and developments in the rheumatic disorder pipeline and consider market opportunities and potential risks by examining trends in clinical trial duration and size, as well as clinical trial failure rates
- Identify which two drug classes will see particularly strong market growth over the forecast period
- See how or if the companies marketing anti-TNF drugs facing patent expiry will be able to offset biosimilar erosion
- Identify commercial opportunities in the rheumatic disorder deal landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Pharmaceutical
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Mental Illness Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Anti-Dermatomycosis Skin Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Incretion Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Hypertension Drugs
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareGlobal Bionic Ears Market Professional Survey Report 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareNeuropsychiatric Disorder Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareHepatitis Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017