Hepatitis Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017
- GBI Research
- August 2017
- Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
- 209 pages
This report provides an overview of the hepatitis pipeline landscape. The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development and key players involved in therapeutic development for hepatitis A, B, C and D, and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Hepatitis is a contagious viral infection affecting the liver, which may spread on contact with infected blood. It may be a mild condition or may extend over a longer span of time leading to various complications. The characteristic symptoms include abdominal pain, fatigue, fever, jaundice, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting. The predisposing factors of hepatitis typically include dialysis, organ transplant and blood transfusion and the offspring of an infected mother also has high chances of contracting the disease.
Owing to differences in prevalence, hepatitis A and D have far smaller pipelines than hepatitis B and C; the size of these pipelines ranges from seven products in hepatitis A to 182 in hepatitis B and 199 in hepatitis C. Many of the companies who are actively fielding products in the larger two hepatitis subtypes are simultaneously developing products for both. While in hepatitis A, B and D, viral surface antigens and interferons are commonly targeted, a far wider range of proteins, including non-structural proteins, are the most common targets in hepatitis C.
- Which companies are the most active within the pipeline for hepatitis therapeutics?
- Which pharmaceutical approaches are the most prominent at each stage of the pipeline and within each indication?
- To what extent do universities and institutions play a role within this pipeline, compared to pharmaceutical companies?
- What are the most important R&D milestones and data publications to have happened in the field of hepatitis?
Reasons to buy
- Understand the overall pipeline, with an at-a-glance overview of all products in therapeutic development for each indication
- Assess the products in development in granular detail, with an up-to-date overview of each individual pipeline program in each indication, and a comprehensive picture of recent updates and milestones for each
- Analyze the companies, institutions and universities currently operating in the pipeline, and the products being fielded by each of these
- Understand the composition of the pipeline in terms of molecule type, molecular target, mechanism of action and route of administration
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Pharmaceuticals and Healthcaret
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareChina Bismuth Subcarbonate (Cas 5892-10-4) Market Research Report 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareGlobal Ankylosing Spondylitis Drugs Market Research Report 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareGlobal Bionic Ears Market Professional Survey Report 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareNeuropsychiatric Disorder Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareHepatitis Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017