Global COVID-19 Partnering - 12 month subscription
- Current Partnering
- October 2020
- 120 pages
Global COVID-19 Partnering report provides the full collection of COVID-19 disease deals signed between the world’s pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since the start of 2020.
This fast moving dealmaking report is updated twice monthly and sent to you by email over the 12 month subscription.
- Trends in COVID-19 partnering deals
- Financial deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development
- COVID-19 partnering agreement structure
- COVID-19 partnering contract documents
- Top COVID-19 deals by value
- Most active COVID-19 dealmakers
The report takes readers through the comprehensive COVID-19 disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering COVID-19 deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for COVID-19 deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of COVID-19 dealmaking trends.
Chapter 1 provides an overview of the trends in COVID-19 dealmaking covering trends by most active companies, industry sector, deal type, stage of development, and technology type.
Chapter 2 includes the top 25 most active COVID-19 dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 3 includes an briefing on the latest COVID-19 deals announced in the past month.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of all COVID-19 partnering deals signed and announced since the start of 2020. The chapter is organized by company A-Z, deal headline value, industry sector, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), stage of development at signing, and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 5 provides access to COVID-19 deals where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in COVID-19 partnering and dealmaking.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of COVID-19 technologies and products.
Global COVID-19 Partnering report is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to COVID-19 trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global COVID-19 Partneringreport includes:
- Trends in COVID-19 dealmaking in the biopharma industry
- Analysis of COVID-19 deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to COVID-19 deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to COVID-19 deal records
- The leading COVID-19 deals by value
- Most active COVID-19 dealmakers
The report includes deals for the following indications:
Viral: Coronavirus COVID-19
In Global COVID-19 Partnering, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Industry sector
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Global COVID-19 Partnering report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for COVID-19 deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise COVID-19 rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?"
Global COVID-19 Partnering report provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of COVID-19 deal trends
- Access COVID-19 deal headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Research actual contracts between COVID-19 partner companies
- Comprehensive access to links to actual COVID-19 deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Indepth review of COVID-19 deals entered into by the top 10 most active dealmakers
- Benchmark the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Identify key terms under which companies partner COVID-19 opportunities
- Uncover companies actively partnering COVID-19 opportunities
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
Table of Content
Chapter 1 – COVID-19 partnering trends in numbers
COVID-19 partnering over the years
COVID-19 partnering by most active company
COVID-19 partnering by deal type
COVID-19 partnering by industry sector
COVID-19 partnering by stage of development
COVID-19 partnering by technology type
Chapter 2 - COVID-19 most active dealmakers
Chapter 3 – COVID-19 recent deals
Chapter 4 – COVID-19 partnering deals directory
Partnering deals by company A-Z
Partnering deals by deal value
Partnering deals by industry sector
Partnering deals by deal type
Partnering deals by stage of development
Partnering deals by technology type
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Healthcare
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareGlobal Bionic Ears Market Professional Survey Report 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareNeuropsychiatric Disorder Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareHepatitis Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017