The analysts forecast the global automotive motor market to exhibit a CAGR of 4.07% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global automotive motor for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the automotive motor sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets and applications.
Geographically, the global automotive motor market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Based on application, the automotive motor market is segmented into:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global automotive motor market are:
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- BYD Auto Co., Ltd.
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corporation
- Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
- Fukuta Electric & Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- LG Innotek Co., Ltd.
- Magna International Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Nidec Corporation
- Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- S&T Motiv Co., Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global automotive motor market.
- To classify and forecast global automotive motor market based on application and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global automotive motor market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global automotive motor market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global automotive motor market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global automotive motor market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of automotive motor
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to automotive motor
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with automotive motor suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by End-users
7.1 Global Automotive Motor Market by End-users 2014-2024
7.2 Global Automotive Motor Market by Passenger Cars Segment
7.3 Global Automotive Motor Market by Commercial Vehicles Segment
8. Drivers & Challenges
8.1 Market Growth Drivers
8.2 Market Challenges
8.3 Market Trends
9. Automotive Motor Market in North America
9.1 Market Size and Forecast
9.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
9.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
10. Automotive Motor Market in Europe
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
10.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
11. Automotive Motor Market in Asia-Pacific
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
11.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
12. Automotive Motor Market in MEA
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
12.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
13. Automotive Motor Market in South America
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
13.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
14.2 BYD Auto Co., Ltd.
14.3 Continental AG
14.4 DENSO Corporation
14.5 Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
14.6 Fukuta Electric & Machinery Co., Ltd.
14.7 Hitachi, Ltd.
14.8 LG Innotek Co., Ltd.
14.9 Magna International Inc.
14.10 Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
14.11 Nidec Corporation
14.12 Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
14.13 Robert Bosch GmbH
14.14 S&T Motiv Co., Ltd.
14.15 Siemens AG
** REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.