The analysts forecast the global glass fiber market to exhibit a CAGR of 5.8% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global glass fiber for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the glass fiber sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, and application.
Geographically, the global glass fiber market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Based on application, the glass fiber market is segmented into:
- Construction & Building
- Consumer Goods
- Electronic & Electrical
- Pipe & Tank
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global glass fiber market are:
- AGY Holding Corp.
- Ahlstrom-Munksj Oyj
- Braj Binani Group
- Changshu Jiangnan Glass Fiber Co., Ltd.
- Changzhou Tianma Group Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Polycomp International Corporation
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
- FTI (India)
- Jiangsu Changhai Composite Materials Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Jiuding New Material Co., Ltd.
- Johns Manville Corporation
- Jushi Group Co., Ltd.
- Knauf Insulation
- Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global glass fiber market.
- To classify and forecast global glass fiber market based on region, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global glass fiber market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global glass fiber market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global glass fiber market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global glass fiber market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of glass fiber
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to glass fiber
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with glass fiber suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by Application
7.1 Global Glass Fiber Market by Application 2014-2024
7.2 Global Glass Fiber Market by Transportation Segment
7.3 Global Glass Fiber Market by Construction & Building Segment
7.4 Global Glass Fiber Market by Consumer Goods Segment
7.5 Global Glass Fiber Market by Electronic & Electrical Segment
7.6 Global Glass Fiber Market by Pipe & Tank Segment
7.7 Global Glass Fiber Market by Energy Segment
8. Drivers & Challenges
8.1 Market Growth Drivers
8.2 Market Challenges
8.3 Market Trends
9. Glass Fiber Market in North America
9.1 Market Size and Forecast
9.2 Market Segmentation by Application
9.3 Market Segmentation by Country
10. Glass Fiber Market in Europe
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by Application
10.3 Market Segmentation by Country
11. Glass Fiber Market in Asia-Pacific
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by Application
11.3 Market Segmentation by Country
12. Glass Fiber Market in MEA
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by Application
12.3 Market Segmentation by Country
13. Glass Fiber Market in South America
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by Application
13.3 Market Segmentation by Country
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 AGY Holding Corp.
14.2 Ahlstrom-Munksj Oyj
14.3 Braj Binani Group
14.4 Changshu Jiangnan Glass Fiber Co., Ltd.
14.5 Changzhou Tianma Group Co., Ltd.
14.6 Chongqing Polycomp International Corporation
14.7 Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
14.8 FTI (India)
14.9 Jiangsu Changhai Composite Materials Co., Ltd.
14.10 Jiangsu Jiuding New Material Co., Ltd.
14.11 Johns Manville Corporation
14.12 Jushi Group Co., Ltd.
14.13 Knauf Insulation
14.14 Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd.
14.15 Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd.
** REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.