Latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories in Germany
Extracted from Canadean\'s Global Beverage Forecasts report, Germany Beverage Forecasts includes consumption trends for 21 individual beverage categories (packaged water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/rtd tea, iced/rtd coffee, sports drinks, energy drinks, bulk/HOD water, dairy drinks, hot coffee, hot tea, beer, cider, spirits, flavoured alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, wine).
Measures include million litres and litres per capita data for 1999 to 2010 actuals, plus 2011 provisional figures and forecasts to 2017. Data is provided in Excel format, with supporting text in Acrobat pdf.
- Historic consumption of beverage categories reported from 1999 to 2010 along with provisional figures of 2011 and forecasts till 2017
Reasons To Buy
- Canadean\'s Germany Beverage Forecasts provides historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories across the market.
- Recently updated with provisional figures for 2011 and forecasts to 2017.
- Ideal for monitoring the development of commercial beverages and determining share of throat.
- An essential aid for anyone interested in the Germany beverage industry.
- Beverage Forecasts are available to purchase on a global, regional or individual market basis enabling benchmarking and data comparisons between markets.
- Volumes for 21 individual beverage categories
- Data measured in million litres and litres per capita
- Historical trends – 1999 to 2010 actuals
- Latest provisional figures for 2011
- Forecasts to 2017
- Supporting text
Table of Content
Data Table (Excel format)
Data Horizon 1999-2009 ACTUAL, 2010P (provisional) and 2011-2016F (forecast)
Measures Volume (million litres), Population (millions), Litres Per Capita
Geographic Coverage Germany
Product Coverage Packaged Water, Carbonates, Juice (100% pure juice), Nectars (products with a 25-99% juice content), Still Drinks (<25% juice content), Squash/Syrups, Fruit Powders, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD) Tea, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD) Coffee, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks, Bulk/HOD Water, Dairy Drinks (White Milk, Flavoured Milk, Soymilk and Cultured Dairy Drinks including Drinking Yogurt and Fermented Milk combined), Hot Coffee, Hot Tea, Beer, Cider, Spirits, Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages (FABs), Fortified Wine, Wine
Market Commentary (Acrobat pdf document)
Categories Packaged Water, Bulk/HOD Water, Carbonates, Juice, Nectars, Still Drinks, Squash/Syrups, Fruit Powders, Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks, Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks, Dairy Drinks, Hot Tea, Hot Coffee, Beer, Cider, Spirits, FABs, Wine, Fortified Wine
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.