Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017
- Global Markets Direct
- November 2017
- 349 pages
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST) (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs) are tumors, which occur in the gastrointestinal tract. Gastrointestinal stromal tumors belong to a group of cancers called soft tissue sarcoma. GISTs can be benign or malignant tumors. The symptoms of GIST include pain or discomfort in the abdomen, a mass in the abdomen that can feel with the hand, nausea and vomiting, vomiting blood or having blood in the stool and fatigue due to anemia (low red blood cell counts). Gastrointestinal stromal tumor treatment involves the use of surgery, radiation therapy, targeted therapy and chemotherapy.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST) (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST) (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 16, 14, 1, 4 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST) (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST) (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST) (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST) (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST) (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST) (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST) (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST) (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Pharmaceutical
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Mental Illness Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Anti-Dermatomycosis Skin Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Incretion Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Hypertension Drugs
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareGlobal Bionic Ears Market Professional Survey Report 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareNeuropsychiatric Disorder Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareHepatitis Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017