Gastric and Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma (G/GEJAC): Competitive Landscape to 2026
Gastric and gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma (G/GEJAC) represents the majority of gastric cancer cases worldwide. It is the fifth most diagnosed cancer globally, and the third most common cause of cancer death in the world. This report provides an assessment of the pipeline, clinical, and commercial landscape of G/GEJAC. Overall, GlobalData expects new drug approvals to drive G/GEJAC market growth over the next decade (2016-2026).
This report combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace. Components of the slide deck include -
- Pipeline Assessment-regional breakdown, promising late-stage products, early-stage pipeline by molecule type
- Clinical Trials Assessment-trial breakdown by phase, leading industry and non-industry sponsors, enrollment analytics
- Commercial Assessment-leading marketed products, current and future players
- Competitive Landscape Analysis-key market events (2016-2026).
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global G/GEJAC market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global G/GEJAC market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
1. Preface 2
1.1 Table of Contents 2
1.2 Abbreviations 4
1.3 Related Reports 5
2. Executive Summary 6
2.1 Key Findings 7
2.2 Key Events 8
3. Introduction 9
3.1 Report Scope 10
3.2 Disease Definition and Epidemiology Overview 12
4. Pipeline Assessment 14
4.1 Pipeline Overview 15
4.2 Pipeline Products - Regional Breakdown 17
4.3 Pipeline Products - Target/MOA Breakdown 18
4.4 Pipeline Products - Review Designations in the US, EU, Japan 19
4.5 Pipeline Products - Late-Stage Pipeline 20
5. Clinical Trial Assessment 22
5.1 Clinical Trials Overview 23
5.2 Clinical Trials - Top Sponsors of Clinical Trials in G/GEJAC 24
5.3 Clinical Trials - Breakdown by Region 26
5.4 Clinical Trials - Success Rate 27
5.5 Clinical Trials - Therapy Area Perspective 28
5.6 Clinical Trials - Enrollment Analytics 29
6. Commercial Assessment 32
6.1 Leading Marketed Products 33
6.2 Current & Future Players 34
7. Competitive Landscape Analysis (2016-2026) 35
7.1 Events Classification Overview 36
7.2 US - Immunotherapies 37
7.3 US - Other Therapies 38
7.4 5EU - Immunotherapies 39
7.5 5EU - Other Therapies 40
7.6 Japan - Immunotherapies 41
7.7 Japan - Other Therapies 42
7.8 China - Immunotherapies 43
7.9 China - Other Therapies 44
8. Appendix 45
8.1 Sources 46
8.2 Methodology 49
8.3 Key Events Included in the Analysis 50
8.4 About the Authors 51
8.5 About GlobalData 54
8.6 Contact Us 55
8.7 Disclaimer 56
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.