Functional Drinks Global Industry Almanac 2013-2022
- January 2019
- Soft Drinks
- 526 pages
Global Functional Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the global functional drinks market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global functional drinks market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global functional drinks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global functional drinks market?
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global functional drinks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The functional drinks market consists of the retail sale of sports drinks and energy drinks. Sports drinks are defined as drinks with performance-enhancing properties, described as 'isotonic', 'hypertonic' or 'hypotonic'. Energy drinks are defined as those with energy-enhancing properties - often carbonated and containing stimulants such as caffeine, taurine, guarana, glucuronolactone, and yerba mate, along with glucose syrup (corn syrup) and maltodextrin. The market is valued according to the retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The global functional drinks market had total revenues of $73,968.0m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4.0% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 22,105.3 million liters in 2017.
- The US remained the worlds largest functional drinks market, accounting for 36.7% of the overall global market value in 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global functional drinks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global functional drinks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key functional drinks market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global functional drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Soft Drinks
Soft DrinksPoland: animal fats market