Fuel Cards in Slovenia 2018
"Fuel Cards in Slovenia 2018", is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Slovenia.
Total fleet card volume increased by 7.6% to 475.3 million liters in 2017.
- The total number of service stations in Slovenia increased by 0.7% in 2017, bringing the total to 554.
- More than 20,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2018 and 2022, bringing the total number of cards in the market to 195,157.
- Fuel card volume is expected to increase by 11.4% between 2018 and 2022 to hit 908.0 million liters in 2022.
Reasons to buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Western European fuel card markets. Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business. Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance. Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Western European markets, Slovenia, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Ireland and Luxembourg.
Table of Contents
Western Europe Overview
Competitor Card Analysis
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.