The BRIC Frozen Food industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC frozen food market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC frozen food market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key frozen food players\' BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the frozen food industry and had a total market value of $18,826.2 million in 2012. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 15.1% over the 2008-12 period.
Within the frozen food industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $11,561.3 million in 2012. This was followed by Russia, Brazil and India with a value of $4,557.9, $2,424.3, and $282.7 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the frozen food industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $15,988.8 million in 2017, followed by Russia, Brazil, India with expected values of $5,830.7, $2,951.2 and $513.1 million, respectively.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.