Food & Grocery Retailing in the Netherlands, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Food & Grocery Retailing in the Netherlands, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the Netherlands retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing the Netherlands food & grocery industry.
Food & grocery contributed the highest share of 45.7% to overall retail sales and remained the largest sector in 2017. Hypermarkets, supermarkets & hard discounters is the dominant channel with 61.5% share, followed by convenience stores with a share of 21.6%.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in food & grocery category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in food & grocery sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in food and grocery sector.
- The Netherlands retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 3.0% during 2017-2022
- Changing consumption patterns and retailers investments drive growth
- Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters remains the dominant channel
- E-commerce registers strong growth, although penetration is still low
- Albert Heijn and Jumbo dominate with a collective share of more than 31.7%
- Deen registered the highest sales growth during 2016-2017.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on food and grocery sector in the Netherlands retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in food and grocery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the food and grocery market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the Netherlands retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of Contents
The State of the Nation
The State of Retail
Food & Grocery
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.