Fixed-Mobile ConvergenceStatus, Strategies and Opportunity in the Americas
- September 2020
- 26 pages
Fixed-Mobile Convergence - Status, Strategies and Opportunity in the Americas, a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an overview of the state of fixed-mobile convergence (FMC) in the Americas region. The report draws from examples of FMC journeys and propositions from Americas operators to give an overview of the market conditions which lead to convergence as well as the evolution of the convergence market.
The report provides an overall introduction to FMC, its driving conditions and a comparison of the level of FMC market development in different regions. It also offers an analysis of the evolution pathway of convergence market development, and examines the different convergence models available in the Americas. Moroever, it analyzes the status of development of FMC in the Americas, looking at telco value propositions, FMC bundling, and growth strategies. Then the report dives into three operator case studies providing an overview of their FMC offerings, differentiation, and monetization levers in the Americas. The report concludes with recommendations for operators interested in pursuing FMC.
Fixed-mobile convergence (FMC) has emerged in some competitive markets as a way for operators to differentiate and pursue growth. In North America, FMC is a developed market, while in Latin America FMC is still developing. There are a number of market and regulatory conditions which support or hinder the development of FMC.
- Compared to North America, where some operators have pursued FMC as a central strategy, Latin America has seen a modest level of convergence.
- There is scope for more fixed-mobile convergence development in the Americas. However, the feasibility and entrance point of convergence depends on the unique conditions of each market and the profile of each operator.
Reasons to Buy
- This Insider Report provides an examination of the market conditions and business models for fixed-mobile convergence, to help executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesnt, formulate effective product development plans and optimize resource allocation and return on investments.
- Three case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations in the fixed-mobile market in the Americas; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in fixed-mobile convergence in the Americas, providing a number of actionable recommendations for operators.
- Multiple American markets are compared in terms of the adopted FMC model, number of FMC offerings, FMC prices, and VAS bundled within FMC offerings.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.