The \'Fixed Broadband Tariff Tracker\' features details (n1) of 785 products including FTTH (both business and residential) offered by 81 operators in 52 countries across the globe.
Africa: Egypt, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Tunisia
Asia: Australia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore & Taiwan
EU: All 27 Member States
M. East: Bahrain, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE
Non-EU: Albania, Bosnia, Norway, Switzerland and Turkey
Key questions addressed in this service
- Which operator offers which speeds at what prices
- How many subscribers has an operator added over a period of 6 months.
- Who offers the most competitive prices
- What offers are available to the business and consumer markets
- A like-for-like comparison can be made using the easy to-use excel spreadsheet.
(n 1) Information covered for each operator
Type of product; Business or Residential or the same for both name of product
- Download and upload speed
- Inclusive allowance
- Connection cost
- Recurring cost
- Outside allowance cost
- Additional comments including contract term, other inclusive allowance etc, discounts offered.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.