New service adoption is being led by Mobile Broadband which has become the most dramatic example of rapid penetration. Mobile Broadband pricing has declined by more than half in real terms during the 3 year period from 2004 to 2007 with more broadband capacity being available for the same price. The recent availability of easy portable mobile data connections (such as the USB modem) means that mobile data services have started to become a mass market consumer item.
Price competition among mobile broadband providers has become intense as the cost of devices has reduced and increased network capacity has become available with HSDPA speeds. Flat rate price competition will continue to be severe until mobile providers learn how to differentiate their product offer to meet the need of individual user groups.
The \'Fixed Broadband Tariff Tracker\' features details (n1) of 785 products including FTTH (both business and residential) offered by 81 operators in 52 countries across the globe.
Africa: Egypt, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Tunisia
Asia: Australia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore & Taiwan
EU: All 27 Member States
M. East: Bahrain, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE
Non-EU: Albania, Bosnia, Norway, Switzerland and Turkey
Key questions addressed in this service
- Which operator offers which speeds at what prices
- How many subscribers has an operator added over a period of 6 months.
- Who offers the most competitive prices
- What offers are available to the business and consumer markets
- A like-for-like comparison can be made using the easy to-use excel spreadsheet.
(n 1) Information covered for each operator
Type of product; Business or Residential or the same for both name of product
- Download and upload speed
- Inclusive allowance
- Connection cost
- Recurring cost
- Outside allowance cost
- Additional comments including contract term, other inclusive allowance etc, discounts offered.
Mobile Broadband Tariff Tracker
Coverage: 125 operators in 55 countries and continously expanding
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.