FinTrack: September 2018
Every month, FinTrack will showcase the latest innovations from financial providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
- Singapore launches unified QR payments system
- Homelyfe promises rapid home insurance quotes
- Barclays links it all together with in-app account aggregation
- Paytm launches Paytm Money, a mutual fund investment app.
Reasons to buy
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
- Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
- Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.
Table of Contents
Singapore launches unified QR payments system
Stripe launches in-store payments service
AgeWage helps customers compare pension pot performance
Homelyfe promises rapid home insurance quotes
SkyWatch provides drone pilots with a Safety Score
Barclays links it all together with in-app account aggregation
Umpqua creates Tinder for bankers
Aberdeen Standard Investments launches AI-powered global equity fund
DBS Bank introduces WealthChat digital messaging platform
Paytm launches Paytm Money, a mutual fund investment app
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.