FinTrack: October 2019
Every month, FinTrack showcases the latest innovations from financial services providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
- Samsung Pay launches international P2P transfers
- Next Insurance offers simple digital insurance to SMEs
- DBS extends digiPortfolio robo-advisor to retail investors
Reasons to buy
FinTrack will help you to -
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
- Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
- Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.
Table of Contents
Samsung Pay launches international P2P transfers
Setoo lets businesses create personalized insurance products
Kakao and Samsung launch digital insurance platform
Next Insurance offers simple digital insurance to SMEs
570easi introduces Islamic challenger bank SOeasi
TomoCredit launches card for students with no credit score
Blockpass launches KYC services for brokers in Hong Kong
DBS extends digiPortfolio robo-advisor to retail investors
Perth Mint leverages blockchain for gold-backed crypto token
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.