FinTrack: October 2018
Every month, FinTrack will showcase the latest innovations from financial providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
- VIA launch enables cross-border mobile payments
- Vlot offers flexible life insurance that adapts when life changes
- Slyp offers interactive receipt management solution
- CBA launches blockchain solution for bond issues.
Reasons to buy
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
- Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
- Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.
Table of Contents
VIA launch enables cross-border mobile payments
Westpac launches wearable designer payment accessories
Kroodle uses connected devices to lower premiums
Toffee offers bitesize insurance to meet specialist needs
Vlot offers flexible life insurance that adapts when life changes
Arachnys's Customer Risk Intelligence platform makes compliance more efficient
Slyp offers interactive receipt management solution
CBA launches blockchain solution for bond issues
Citibank adds VRE for wealth clients in Asia Pacific
Santander releases Digital Investment Adviser for the marginal investor
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.