FinTrack: November 2019
Every month, FinTrack showcases the latest innovations from financial services providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
- American Express and Vitality card rewards users for getting fit
- Luko offers innovative smart home insurance
- Lloyds detection system can spot fraud before it happens
- eToro acquires crypto portfolio tracker Delta
Reasons to buy
FinTrack will help you to -
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
- Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
- Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.
Table of Contents
American Express and Vitality card rewards users for getting fit
SCB launches cross-border mobile payment service
Route insures package deliveries against damage, loss, and theft
Luko offers innovative smart home insurance
Openly offers premium digital home insurance through agents
Snoop helps customers save money on bills
Lloyds detection system can spot fraud before it happens
Lifesaver connects customers to community banks in their area
Singapore robo-advisor Syfe adds human element
eToro acquires crypto portfolio tracker Delta
China CITIC Bank International launches robo-advisor
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.