FinTrack: November 2018
Every month, FinTrack will showcase the latest innovations from financial services providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
- European Central Bank launches cross-border real-time payments service.
- MakuSafe helps manufacturers prevent workplace incidents.
- Lloyds Banks new PFM tool maps out customer spending.
- Nutmeg expands into human-led financial advice.
Reasons to buy
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
- Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
- Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.
Table of Contents
Costa and Barclaycard launch contactless cups
ECB launches cross-border real-time payments service
Photocert aims to streamline claims and reduce fraud
MakuSafe helps manufacturers prevent workplace incidents
yulife utilizes gamification to reward customers
Lloyds Banks new PFM tool maps out customer spending
tickr lets users invest in socially responsible companies
Nutmeg expands into human-led financial advice
Wahed Invest launches stock screener app
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.