FinTrack: May 2019
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
Every month, FinTrack showcases the latest innovations from financial services providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.
- Facebook to launch GlobalCoin cryptocurrency
- Avibra provides users with free micro life insurance
- RBC introduces AI budgeting to its mobile banking app
- RBS launches new robo-advisor
Reasons to buy
FinTrack will help you to -
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
- Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
- Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.
Table of Contents
Facebook to launch GlobalCoin cryptocurrency
Belfast to introduce incentive-based digital currency
Avibra provides users with free micro life insurance
Pluto looks to engage uninsured millennials
PitPat partners with More Than to combat dog obesity
RBC introduces AI budgeting to its mobile banking app
NatWest launches new account aggregator app
Tully aims to tackle the UKs growing personal debt crisis
RBS launches new robo-advisor
Moneybox launches socially responsible fund
InvestEngine launches new robo-advisor
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.