FinTrack: June 2018 - Tracking innovation in financial services
Every month, FinTrack will showcase the latest innovations from financial providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
- Alipay launches blockchain-based remittance service.
- ProtectMyPeople is a UK-based group life insurance comparison site.
- Revolut offers third-party integration for its business accounts with Revolut Connect.
- Northern Trust receives two blockchain patents.
Reasons to buy
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
- Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
- Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.
Table of Contents
Alipay launches blockchain-based remittance service
BBVA tests selfie payment service
WhatsApp to launch payment service in India
ProtectMyPeople is a UK-based group life insurance comparison site
Zeguro targets the SME space with cyber cover
Laka has created a new bike insurance model
Revolut offers third-party integration for its business accounts with Revolut Connect
ABN Amro adds machine learning technology to combat money laundering
Northern Trust receives two blockchain patents
B21 launches cryptocurrency wealth management app
HSBC launches exclusive concierge service
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.