FinTrack: July 2018
Every month, FinTrack will showcase the latest innovations from financial providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
- Softbank and Yahoo join forces for QR code payments.
- Alia provides portable employee benefits for gig workers.
- Finn by JPMorgan Chase is a mobile-only bank for millennials.
- Emperor Investments is an equity-only robo-advisor.
Reasons to buy
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
- Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
- Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.
Table of Contents
Pi Pay to offer payments for public transport in Cambodia
Softbank and Yahoo join forces for QR code payments
Alia provides portable employee benefits for gig workers
Strongly backed Metromile looks to perfect claims process
DropIn set to streamline claims using live video
Finn by JPMorgan Chase is a mobile-only bank for millennials
Tiller robo-advisor lets users invest in both passive and active funds
AllocateRite enhances digital asset management platform
Emperor Investments is an equity-only robo-advisor
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.