FinTrack: January 2019
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
Every month, FinTrack will showcase the latest innovations from financial services providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.
- Swatch launches contactless watches in Switzerland.
- Bdeo aims to streamline the claims process.
- Proportunity invests with its customers.
- HSBC expands into robo-advice with My Investment.
Reasons to buy
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
- Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
- Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.
Table of Contents
Swatch launches contactless watches in Switzerland
Dolfin will be Thailands first open-loop e-wallet
Bdeo aims to streamline the claims process
ViewSpection generates property inspection reports via photos
Proportunity invests with its customers
Invstr introduces fantasy finance game
HSBC expands into robo-advice with My Investment
CEZEX is a security token trading platform
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.