FinTrack: August 2019
Every month, FinTrack showcases the latest innovations from financial services providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
- OCBC ATMs introduce QR code withdrawals
- Root looks to offer better drivers cheaper premiums
- Discovery launches the worlds first behavioral bank
- Northern Trust develops pricing engine for securities lending
Reasons to buy
FinTrack will help you to -
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
- Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
- Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.
Table of Contents
Co-op to roll out Pay-In-Aisle app at 30 retail stores
OCBC ATMs introduce QR code withdrawals
Previsico aims to cut the cost of flooding claims
Ladder provides life insurance quotes via a smart speaker
Root looks to offer better drivers cheaper premiums
Discovery launches the worlds first behavioral bank
Tandem to launch intelligent, co-created mortgages
North Loop launches accounts for international students
Kasisto extends chatbot interactions to investments
Crowdlitoken launches digital bond for property
Northern Trust develops pricing engine for securities lending
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.