FinTrack: August 2018
Every month, FinTrack will showcase the latest innovations from financial providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
- Revolut launches new premium card account.
- Pineapple is set to revolutionize P2P insurance.
- Fidelity inaugurates the era of 0% index funds.
Reasons to buy
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
- Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
- Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.
Table of Contents
Go-Pay QR payments expand to roadside kiosks in Jakarta
Revolut launches new premium card account
Indie is a life insurer that also creates wealth
FloodFlash offers at-risk customers seamless claims payouts
Pineapple is set to revolutionize P2P insurance
Fidelity inaugurates the era of 0% index funds
Balance Impact is a 100% online ethical investment service
Praemium adds Macrovue thematic portfolios to its platform
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.