FinTrack - April 2018: Tracking innovation in Financial Services
Every month, FinTrack will showcase the latest innovations from financial providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
- Nets pilots finger vein biometric POS
- Brolly provides an insurance concierge service
- Ubanks Free2Spend is an in-app financial fitness tracker
- Swell promises profits and ethical investing.
Reasons to buy
- Keep up-to-date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
- Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
- Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.
Table of Contents
AirAsia launches BigPay mobile wallet
Nets pilots finger vein biometric POS
Ingenico introduces third-generation biometric POS
Health IQ offers special rates to health-conscious term assurance customers
Brolly provides an insurance concierge service
By Miles pay-per-mile app offers cover with on-board diagnostics
Ubanks Free2Spend is an in-app financial fitness tracker
BNP Paribas embraces VR to make buying property more engaging for consumers
CreditLadder aids aspiring home-owners
Betterment adds greater customization with Flexible Portfolio
Swell promises profits and ethical investing
Ovamba takes crowdfunding to the next level
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.