Finland Reinsurance-Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024
- December 2020
- 38 pages
GlobalDatas 'Finland Reinsurance - Key Trends and Opportunities to
2024 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights
into the Finnish reinsurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Finnish reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium ceded, premium accepted and cession rates, during the review period (2015-2019).
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Finnish reinsurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Finnish economy, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Finland insurance regulatory frameworks evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Finland reinsurance industrys market structure giving details of premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Details of the mergers and acquisitions in the Finnish reinsurance industry.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Finland -
- It provides historical values for the Finnish reinsurance segment for the reports 2015-2019 review period.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Finnish reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Finnish reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Finnish insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 COVID-19 Impact Assessment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Reinsurance Overview
Premium Accepted Trends
Premium Ceded Trends
Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 7 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 8 Appendix
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Banking
Financial ServicesConsumers And The Economic Outlook - US - January 2020